Painfull Groin Shots





OK Men. We all know about it. We all think about it, but we rarely talk about it. Hell thinking about it just makes that area tingle doesn’t it? It’s the one area on the male body that we really have a hard time joking about….well that is of course unless one of your buddies takes a serious shot there and he’s not seriously hurt.

Yes, that would be the groin area, or as most of us would say: Balls. I remember my first major shot to the cajones. It was playing tennis. I was at net at 11 years of age. One powerful forehand later and I was on the ground for a solid 5 minutes.

Now, if I’m tussling with my 6-year-old nephew and I get nudged there, I practically cry. It’s a sensitive spot but like I said, pretty funny to watch as long as the guy is OK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude that looks painfull

Anonymous said...

Dude that looks painfull